Through my study and own life experiences, I have found the following passages to be of comfort to me. I hope that they bring you comfort and reassurance as well.
- Be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to determine what God’s will is – his good pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2
- God has given us a spirit of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:7
- Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts and control your thoughts. Colossians 3:15
- Be still and know that I am God . Psalm 46:10
Think about whatever is true, noble, right pure lovely and admirable, excellent or praiseworthy – think about these things!
- Don’t worry about anything, but pray about everything .with thankful hearts offer your prayers and requests up to God. Then because you belong to Jesus, God will bless you with peace and this peace will control the way you think and feel. Philippians 4:6
- God can bless you with everything you need, and you will always have more than enough to do all kinds of good things for others. 2 Cor 9:8
- Trust in The Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. Prov 3: 5-6
- Fear not for I am with you. Be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my right hand. Isaiah 41:10
- We know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love him. You have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
- Come to me all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my Yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matt 11:28.
- Peace I leave you. My peace I give to you. John 14:27
- Do not worry about your life. Look at the birds in the sky, they do not worry. Look how the wild flowers grow. Don’t worry! Your father in heaven knows what you need. Put God’s work first , and do what he wants , and the things you need will be yours as well. Luke 12:22
- If you abide in my word, and hold fast to my teachings, you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. John 8:31.
- The Lord has begun a good work in me and he will bring it to full completion. Phil 1:6
- The promises of God should greatly encourage us to take hold of the hope that is right in front of us. This hope is like a firm and steady anchor for our souls. Hebrews 6:19
- You should meditate on the Word of God day and night, that you may observe and act according to what is written in it. . For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success. Joshua 1:8